Travel

An Italian Wedding

10/10/2012

I have spent the past twelve months admiring wedding photography blogs, creating wedding-related boards on Pinterest and peeking at photos of strangers tying the knot. Now it is my turn to share a “wedding photostory” and become the subject of attention! Luckily, I am sharing all this attention with my beautiful husband, Sandy! :)

So much work has gone into making this day possible: from myself, my husband, my parents, my bridesmaids and many other people who have helped us to make our wedding day beautiful and unforgettable.

I knew that Francesca and Tommaso of Studio Magenta would do an amazing work and so I am very pleased to share their photos with you. They have been professional and helpful before, during and after the wedding day. It’s great to work with someone you know you can trust and rely on.

So here’s my wedding photostory, hope you will like it! (I have kept out the photos of food, I will share them in a separate post soon!)

CREDITS:

Caterers: Villa San Nicola

You Might Also Like

23 Comments

• Reply petit4chocolatier 10/10/2012 at 23:55

Beautiful!

• Reply Char 11/10/2012 at 06:33

You both looked wonderful, and I adore all the little details!

• Reply mondomulia 11/10/2012 at 10:01

The little details are the ones I stressed over for months! Glad you noticed them and liked them!

• Reply fede 11/10/2012 at 08:07

oooo so beautiful. The flower bouquets and the shoes are gorgeous, you look so happy xx

• Reply mondomulia 11/10/2012 at 10:00

Grazie cara! In realta’ ero stressatissima…ma felice! ;)

• Reply whilehewasout 11/10/2012 at 08:16

What a nice couple you two are! And you have a beautiful family as well. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, and look at that mini cupcake! I wish you lots of happiness :)

• Reply mondomulia 11/10/2012 at 10:01

More photos of the many cakes and mini-cupcakes coming soon! :)

• Reply whilehewasout 12/10/2012 at 10:28

I’m getting ready for that! :)

• Reply thelittleloaf 11/10/2012 at 08:26

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful pictures! Congratulations again :-)

• Reply Regula @ Miss Foodwise 11/10/2012 at 09:40

How beautiful is your dress!
    A wedding outside how fantastic is that… very dreamy
    You look amazing, you both do :)
    The cards we made you look so fitting now I’ve seen your wedding.
    Can’t wait to see the pics about the wedding India.
    Congrats again!

• Reply mondomulia 11/10/2012 at 10:00

Thank you Regula! Your Save The Date cards were perfect and everybody loved them.
      The dress was tailor-made with Italian fabrics, but as an inspiration I used the Candy Anthony dresses! :)

• Reply shuhan 11/10/2012 at 09:51

Aw, you really look gorgeous! And the wedding too, all the sunshine and flowers and lovely people.. congrats once again! Can’t wait to see the Indian one, I expect even more colours and people (:

• Reply mondomulia 11/10/2012 at 09:58

A lot more colours and people!!! ;)

• Reply theFworld 11/10/2012 at 10:00

This is wonderful! :) and I just discovered that the make-up artist is the wife of my old Erasmus friend (and amazing photographer) Davide Crocetti! It’s a small small world…
    Wish you guys all the best and I hope you’re enjoying my little wedding present x

• Reply mondomulia 11/10/2012 at 10:03

No way!!! Monica is a friend and she traveled from Milan to Rome for a day just to be my make-up artist! :) I haven’t met Davide in person, but I have seen the photos of their beautiful wedding!

• Reply theFworld 11/10/2012 at 10:09

#serendipity

• Reply mondomulia 11/10/2012 at 10:13

Thank you again to HW for recommending Gieves & Hawkes for the groom’s suit! :)

• theFworld 11/10/2012 at 12:08

eeeeehhhh…you can’t do better than an Italian and a vain Asian for fashion advice;)

• Reply Laura {This City Life London} 11/10/2012 at 11:21

Beautiful! Stunning venue and love the flowers.

Looks like all the hard work paid off brilliantly :)

x

• Reply Sylvia 11/10/2012 at 11:53

Beautiful captures of a wonderful wedding and both of you look gorgeous! I’m so looking forward to photos of your Indian Wedding!

• Reply Martina 11/10/2012 at 12:41

Glad to see that the term ‘photostory’ starts going around :)
    The photos are gorgeous and you are beautiful!

• Reply Lyra 11/10/2012 at 15:59

Che dire? Le foto, l’atmosfera, gli sposi, le testimoni, i sorrisi, le trovate originali… è tutto bellissimo e permeato di una grande allegria e serenità… Chissà sarà la postproduzione soltanto? XD Io non credo ovviamente!
    Ancora un milione di congratulazioni, auguri di tutto cuore!
    Buon cammino a voi e spero di avere presto occasione di rivederci!
    .(..E restiamo in attesa della terza e ultima parte di questi festeggiamenti matrimoniali che sarà sicuramente la più suggestiva, fotograficamente parlando… ^_^)

• Reply Wendy Lee 19/10/2012 at 13:03

What a LOVELY day! I am loving the photos! :) Details are definitely the most painful ones to get through. It definitely came through for yours! Can’t wait to hear about your november wedding! :)